Subject: MISCA //NORT DISCHARGING// 14 SEPT 2024// 0730 hrs
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2024 13:14:41 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

NOTICE OF READINESS

To Messrs.

THE OPL PILOT 

LOADING MASTER, CHARTERERS, &

ALL CONCERNED PARTIES THROUGH THE AGENT   

 

Gentlemen,

Please be advised that the MT SOBAR under my command arrived at EOPL
Singapore and ready to discharge her all cargo on 14 September 2024 at 0730
hrs. LT and tendered her Notice of Readiness.

Vessel is ready in all aspects to discharge her all cargo  CRUDE OIL onboard
in accordance with the Charter party terms and conditions.

Notice of Readiness is hereby tendered on 14 September 2024 at 0730 hrs. LT 

 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.