Subject: RE: MT SOBAR/ Vessel Shifting anchorage // 17 SEP 2024
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2024 15:54:53 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

As per instruction vessel shifted anchor position: 

Following are the SOF:

1700 HRS  :  S.B.E / COMMENCE HEAVE UP ANCHOR

1712 HRS  :  ANCHOR AWEIGH

1918 HRS  :  COMMENCE LOWERING ANCHOR

1948 HRS  :  VSL ANCHORED IN POSN 01 DEG 58.3' N 104 DEG 44.7' E

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.