Subject: SARAK - STS WITH DV CHARLIE INDIA ONE / EOPL / SOF
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2024 20:51:24 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note SOF as follows.

11.09.2024:

1330 HRS: ANCHORED AT EOPL

1330 HRS: NOR TENDERED

22.09.2024:

0900 HRS: SBE

0930 HRS: ANCHOR AWEIGH

1100 HRS: VESSEL AT RV POSITION

1324 HRS: COMMENCED MOORING WITH DV CHARLIE INDIA ONE

1524 HRS: COMPLETED MOORING WITH DV CHARLIE INDIA ONE

1718 HRS: MV KILO ALPHA ROMEO ONE DROP ANCHOR

1800 HRS: MOORING MASTER AND DV CHIEF OFFICER ON BOARD

1812 TO 1912 HRS: KEY MEETING

1830 HRS: COMMENCED HOSE CONNECTION

1900 HRS: COMMENCED TANK INSPECTION / WITNESSED BY DV CH OFF & MOORING
MASTER

2030 HRS: COMPLETED TANK INSPECTION / WITNESSED BY DV CH OFF & MOORING
MASTER

2030 TO 2100 HRS: CALCULATIONS

2100 HRS: COMPLETED HOSE CONNECTION / 3 X 10''

2236 HRS: COMMENCED DISCHARGING

NOTE:

1.	Attached please find pre Discharge Cargo docs
2.	Since Code in JPO is used for Cargo docs as advised, Vessel stamp is
not being used in Cargo docs

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **