Subject: SARAK - STS WITH DV CHARLIE INDIA ONE / EOPL / SOF
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 18:12:44 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note SOF as follows.

11.09.2024:

1330 HRS: ANCHORED AT EOPL

1330 HRS: NOR TENDERED

22.09.2024:

0900 HRS: SBE

0930 HRS: ANCHOR AWEIGH

1100 HRS: VESSEL AT RV POSITION

1324 HRS: COMMENCED MOORING WITH DV CHARLIE INDIA ONE

1524 HRS: COMPLETED MOORING WITH DV CHARLIE INDIA ONE

1718 HRS: MV KILO ALPHA ROMEO ONE DROP ANCHOR

1800 HRS: MOORING MASTER AND DV CHIEF OFFICER ON BOARD

1812 TO 1912 HRS: KEY MEETING

1830 HRS: COMMENCED HOSE CONNECTION

1900 HRS: COMMENCED TANK INSPECTION / WITNESSED BY DV CH OFF & MOORING
MASTER

2030 HRS: COMPLETED TANK INSPECTION / WITNESSED BY DV CH OFF & MOORING
MASTER

2030 TO 2100 HRS: CALCULATIONS

2100 HRS: COMPLETED HOSE CONNECTION / 3 X 10''

2236 HRS: COMMENCED DISCHARGING

23.09.2024:

2012 HRS: COMPLETED DISCHARGING

 

NOTE:

1.	Since Code in JPO is used for Cargo docs as advised, Vessel stamp is
not being used in Cargo docs

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **