Subject: SARAK - EOPL MALAYSIA - JPO 2ND STS
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 18:15:26 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly advise a separate new JPO will be issued for the 2ND STS operations
or Vessel can use the same JPO common for both STS operations.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 21 September 2024 16:36
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: SARAK - ARRIVAL / EOPL SINGAPORE - NOR 

Dear Master,

Thanks for the update.

Attached please find the JPO for the STS operation.

First nominated vessel is purdue stellar for discharge she can lift 60,000
MT.

Next nominated vessel is CH billion is to take the remained cargo.

Thanks and with best regards.

OPT dep