Subject: SARAK - EOPL MALAYSIA - 1ST STS - DV TANK INSPECTION
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 19:13:51 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note that DV CHARLIE INDIA ONE is requesting Mother Vessel to witness
their Cargo Tanks Gauging.

Please advise if we are authorised to Witness Tank inspection for DV.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **