Subject: RE: SARAK - EOPL MALAYSIA - 1ST STS - DV TANK INSPECTION
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sarak'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 18:03:09 +0330

Dear Master, 

Good evening

Please find the second STS JPO, MV code is the same, Only DV changed.

Thanks and best regards,

OPT DEP 

From: Sarak <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2024 5:14 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: SARAK - EOPL MALAYSIA - 1ST STS - DV TANK INSPECTION
Importance: High

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note that DV CHARLIE INDIA ONE is requesting Mother Vessel to
witness their Cargo Tanks Gauging.

Please advise if we are authorised to Witness Tank inspection for DV.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **