Subject: SARAK - EOPL MALAYSIA - 1ST STS - DV FIGS / ULLAGE REPORT
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 23:14:43 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note following.

QTY DISCHARGED BY MV (KILO ALPHA ROMEO ONE): 60059.90 MT (AIR)

Attached please find DV (CHARLIE INDIA ONE) Ullage report after Loading
operations.

NOTE:

1.	As per DV Ullage report, they have received free water in Cargo
Tanks
2.	MV ullage reports attached, Ullage report prior Discharge of MV
witnessed and signed by Mooring Master & DV Ch OFF. No free water found in
Cargo Tanks.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **