Subject: SARAK - EOPL MALAYSIA - 1ST STS - CARGO DOCS
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 06:03:54 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Attached please find Cargo Docs for 1ST STS Discharge.

Please note that MV has not signed any cargo docs of DV.

KINDLY CONFIRM IF VESSEL CAN PROCEED FOR CAST OFF OF DV CHARLIE INDIA ONE

NOTE:

1.	Please note that Ullage report of MV after Discharge, has been
signed by DV with comments "FOR RECEIPT ONLY" and Not stamped by DV.

 

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **