Subject: RE: SARAK - EOPL MALAYSIA - 1ST STS - DV TANK INSPECTION
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sarak'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 12:08:10 +0330

Dear Master ,

Please cast of the vessel and start for the next operation with CH
billion.

Regards,

OPT 

From: Sarak <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2024 5:14 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: SARAK - EOPL MALAYSIA - 1ST STS - DV TANK INSPECTION
Importance: High

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note that DV CHARLIE INDIA ONE is requesting Mother Vessel to
witness their Cargo Tanks Gauging.

Please advise if we are authorised to Witness Tank inspection for DV.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **