Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 08:40:49 +0000

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 "Number of failed recipients exceeded.  Come back in a few hours."
  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-"JunkMail rejected - mailgw-m.getway.biz [185.110.188.86]:53913 is in an
    550-RBL on csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=185.110.188.86 , see Poor
    550 Reputation Sender"
  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-"JunkMail rejected - mailgw-m.getway.biz [185.110.188.86]:53913 is in an
    550-RBL on csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=185.110.188.86 , see Poor
    550 Reputation Sender"
  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-"JunkMail rejected - mailgw-m.getway.biz [185.110.188.86]:53913 is in an
    550-RBL on csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=185.110.188.86 , see Poor
    550 Reputation Sender"
  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-"JunkMail rejected - mailgw-m.getway.biz [185.110.188.86]:53913 is in an
    550-RBL on csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=185.110.188.86 , see Poor
    550 Reputation Sender"
  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-"JunkMail rejected - mailgw-m.getway.biz [185.110.188.86]:53913 is in an
    550-RBL on csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=185.110.188.86 , see Poor
    550 Reputation Sender"

Subject: RE: SARAK - EOPL MALAYSIA - 1ST STS - DV TANK INSPECTION
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sarak'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 12:08:10 +0330

Dear Master ,

Please cast of the vessel and start for the next operation with CH billion.

Regards,

OPT 

From: Sarak <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2024 5:14 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: SARAK - EOPL MALAYSIA - 1ST STS - DV TANK INSPECTION
Importance: High

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note that DV CHARLIE INDIA ONE is requesting Mother Vessel to witness
their Cargo Tanks Gauging.

Please advise if we are authorised to Witness Tank inspection for DV.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **