Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL
From: "Henna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A-Zamani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 09:28:29 +0330

Dear sir

Good Day

Noted and all cargo will discharge in bulk. 

Best Regards

Master MT.HENNA

E-Mail: [email-masked]

Mobile: +98 917 186 5589

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2024 9:16 AM
To: 'Henna'
Cc: 'mosayebi'; 'm-miri'; 'Anbavypour'; 'harampanahi'; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'A-Zamani'
Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly be advised the whole cargo shall discharge to DV in bulk.

Best regards,

Ops Dep.

From: Henna <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2024 9:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>;
'Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 'harampanahi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'A-Zamani' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL

Important

Dear Sir

Good day

Please note we are going to start STS operation as per instruction of our HO
today.

As you know we have received 2 separate parcels in load port with two
different BL, but both parcels are same LCO , please advise we must
discharge each group separately to DV or we can discharge whole cargo in
bulk form ?

Best Regards

Master MT.HENNA

E-Mail: [email-masked]

Mobile: +98 917 186 5589