Subject: SARAK - STS WITH DV CHARLIE BRAVO NOVEMBER / EOPL / CARGO FIGS
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 17:06:06 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find below Cargo Discharge figures.

DATE: 25.09.2024

TIME: 1800 HRS

CARGO                         : OMAN EXPORT BLEND CRUDE OIL

TOTAL QTY TO DISCH   :  572653 BBLS

QTY DISCH                  :  364708 BBLS

REMAINING TO DISCH  :  207945 BBLS

AVG DISCH RATE          :  32428 BBLS

 

ETC : 26.09.2024 / 0700 HRS

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **