Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Henna'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A-Zamani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 08:33:53 +0330

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the DV will sign and stamp the docs with the stamp in
attached file. It is confirmed by charterer.

Thanks in advance for you well cooperation.

Ops Dep

From: Henna <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2024 9:28 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>;
'Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 'harampanahi'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'A-Zamani' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL

Dear Sir

Good Day

It is confirm we will keep it off.

Best Regards

Master MT.HENNA

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Mobile: +98 917 186 5589

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2024 9:27 AM
To: 'Henna'
Cc: 'mosayebi'; 'm-miri'; 'Anbavypour'; 'harampanahi'; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'A-Zamani'
Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL

Dear captain,

Good day,

Kindly for the safety of the operation, please keep the AIS system off
till completion of the operation.

Thanks in advance

Ops Dep

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2024 9:16 AM
To: 'Henna' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Anbavypour'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'harampanahi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'A-Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly be advised the whole cargo shall discharge to DV in bulk.

Best regards,

Ops Dep.

From: Henna <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2024 9:00 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Anbavypour'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'harampanahi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'A-Zamani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL

Important

Dear Sir

Good day

Please note we are going to start STS operation as per instruction of our
HO today.

As you know we have received 2 separate parcels in load port with two
different BL, but both parcels are same LCO , please advise we must
discharge each group separately to DV or we can discharge whole cargo in
bulk form ?

Best Regards

Master MT.HENNA

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Mobile: +98 917 186 5589