Subject: SARAK - STS WITH DV CHARLIE BRAVO NOVEMBER / EOPL / SOF / 2ND STS / CARGO DOCS
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 10:52:34 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Attached please find Cargo docs for 2ND STS Discharge at EOPL with DV
CHARLIE BRAVO NOVEMBER.

KINDLY ADVISE IF VESSEL HAS APPROVAL FOR DISCONNECTION AND CAST OFF

NOTE:

1.	After Discharge Ullage report of MV, signed by DV for Receipt only
and Ship stamp not provided
2.	MV has not signed any Cargo Docs of DV
3.	All Docs of MV Signed and stamped by Mooring Master

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **