Subject: MT SOBAR/ NOON REPORT//25 SEP 2024
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 12:54:05 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Refer below mail, please note vessel received instruction from owner to
discharge cargo. 

Vessel called Mooring Master for the STS operation. As per mooring master
weather is unfavorable for STS operation hence STS operation suspended till
tomorrow. Further DV has instruction to receive only 18000 MT cargo and for
the remaining cargo vessel to wait for another operation. 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: M.T Sobar [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 26 September, 2024 07:33
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'ops'; 'OPS1'; 'Purchase';
'Hr1'; 'Crewing2 Unaoneship'; [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR/ NOON REPORT//25 SEP 2024

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Vessel waiting owner approval for discharging. 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 26 September, 2024 06:33
To: 'Sobar'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ops'; 'OPS1'; 'Purchase';
'Hr1'; 'Crewing2 Unaoneship'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR/ NOON REPORT//25 SEP 2024

Dear master 

Good day 

We hereby nominate the CH Billion for discharge,

Attached please find the JPO,

Thanks and best regards,

OPT DEP 

From: Sobar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2024 8:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ops' <[email-masked]>;
'OPS1' <[email-masked]>; 'Purchase' <[email-masked]>; 'Hr1'
<[email-masked]>; 'Crewing2 Unaoneship' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: MT SOBAR/ NOON REPORT//25 SEP 2024

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

25.09.2024 (DAILY NOON REPORT)

 

A) ETA NEXT PORT:N/A

B) DRAFT: FWD: 16.80M //AFT: 16.80 M

C) NOON POSITION: 02°00.97’N// 104°47.87’E

D) DISTANCE TO GO:N/A

E) AVERAGE SPEED IN LASTHRS: N/A

F) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:N X 2, Sea–SE X2

G) CONSUMPTION NOON TO NOON:5.6T

REMARKS:

VSL @ SINGAPORE EOPL ANCHORAGE WAITING FOR ORDERS.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.