Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL MESSAGE NO.3
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Henna'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A-Zamani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 15:37:23 +0330

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly you are requested to commence discharging asap to avoid more delay.
Any more delay caused from mother vessel not acceptable from charterer and
wont count as laytime.

Best regards,

Ops Dep

From: Henna <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2024 2:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>;
'Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 'harampanahi'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'A-Zamani' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL MESSAGE NO.3

Dear Sir

Good day

Please find below SOF for your kind perusal and records.

Date: 26.09.2024    SMT:GMT+0800

==================================

11:00 ---------------- VSL Received instruction for start gauging,
ullaging and discharging with DV and don't wait for surveyor

11:00 ---------------- DV informed to send his C/O onboard mother vessel
to start ullaging and signing MV ullage report to start Discharging

11:06 ---------------- DV inform MV that they have to inform their company
and get approval for non presence of surveyor before discharge to start
operation

13:12 ---------------- DV C/O come onboard MV for gauging and ullaging.

13:18 ---------------- Gauging and ullaging started.

13:48 ---------------- Cargo surveyor onboard

18:24 ---------------- Gauging and ullaging Completed.

18:30 ---------------- Calculation of cargo started. 

I will update you when discharging start.

Best Regards

Master MT.HENNA

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Mobile: +98 917 186 5589

From: Henna [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2024 7:55 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'mosayebi'; 'm-miri'; 'Anbavypour'; 'harampanahi';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'A-Zamani'
Subject: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL MESSAGE NO.2 

Dear Sir

Good day

Please find below SOF for your kind perusal and records.

Date: 25.09.2024    SMT:GMT+0800

==================================

11:48 ------------- SBE / commence heave up anchor

12:00 ------------- Anchore up , vessel is underway toward RV position

14:30 ------------- VSL at RV position.

14:48 ------------- check list no.2completed

15:00 ------------- check list no.3 completed

17:30 ------------- commence mooring 

19:30 ------------- All made fast

19:36 ------------- Mooring master on board

23:48 ------------- Vessel anchored

Vessel waiting for cargo surveyor to come onboard for ullaging and cargo
measurement.

Best Regards

Master MT.HENNA

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Mobile: +98 917 186 5589

From: Henna [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2024 9:28 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'mosayebi'; 'm-miri'; 'Anbavypour'; 'harampanahi';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'A-Zamani'
Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL

Dear sir

Good Day

Noted and all cargo will discharge in bulk. 

Best Regards

Master MT.HENNA

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Mobile: +98 917 186 5589

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2024 9:16 AM
To: 'Henna'
Cc: 'mosayebi'; 'm-miri'; 'Anbavypour'; 'harampanahi'; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'A-Zamani'
Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly be advised the whole cargo shall discharge to DV in bulk.

Best regards,

Ops Dep.

From: Henna <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2024 9:00 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Anbavypour'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'harampanahi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'A-Zamani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.HENNA ===>Discharging LCO IN EOPL

Important

Dear Sir

Good day

Please note we are going to start STS operation as per instruction of our
HO today.

As you know we have received 2 separate parcels in load port with two
different BL, but both parcels are same LCO , please advise we must
discharge each group separately to DV or we can discharge whole cargo in
bulk form ?

Best Regards

Master MT.HENNA

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Mobile: +98 917 186 5589