Subject: SARAK - STS WITH DV CHARLIE BRAVO NOVEMBER / EOPL / SOF / 2ND STS
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2024 10:23:21 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note SOF as follows.

11.09.2024:

1330 HRS: ANCHORED AT EOPL

1330 HRS: NOR TENDERED

24.09.2024:

2000 HRS: SBE

2030 HRS: ANCHOR AWEIGH

2230 HRS: VESSEL AT RV POSITION

25.09.2024:

0100 HRS: COMMENCED MOORING WITH DV CHARLIE BRAVO NOVEMBER

0200 HRS: COMPLETED MOORING WITH DV CHARLIE BRAVO NOVEMBER

0236 HRS: MV KILO ALPHA ROMEO ONE DROP ANCHOR

0312 HRS: MOORING MASTER AND DV CHIEF OFFICER ON BOARD

0312 TO 0330 HRS: KEY MEETING

0330 HRS: COMMENCED TANK INSPECTION / WITNESSED BY DV CH OFF & MOORING
MASTER

0430 HRS: COMPLETED TANK INSPECTION / WITNESSED BY DV CH OFF & MOORING
MASTER

0430 TO 0530 HRS: CALCULATIONS

0624 HRS: COMMENCED DISCHARGE

26.09.2024:

0930 HRS: COMPLETED DISCHARGE

0936 TO 1030 HRS: TANK INSPECTION

27.09.2024:

0412 HRS: COMMENCED UNMOORING WITH DV

0512 HRS: COMPLETED UNMOORING WITH DV

0700 HRS: RFA / COSP

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **