Subject: MT SOBAR/ PRELIMINAEY SOF DISCHARGE 1ST PARCEL //27 SEP 2024
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2024 09:11:09 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Vessel discharging 1st parcel 18300 MT to DV. Attached please find scan copy
of NOR duly signed by mooring master. 

Please note following SOF discharging EOPL:

14-Sept-2024

0630 Hrs.        EOSP

0730 Hrs.        NOR Tendered

0800 Hrs         Vessel anchored at position  01°48.5’N / 104°39.5’E

27.09.2024

0448 Hrs          Anchor aweigh

0548 Hrs          Completed checklist No. 1

0600 Hrs          Completed checklist No 2

0612 Hrs          Completed checklist No 3

0618 Hrs          Vessel at RV Position

0900 Hrs          First Line

1042 Hrs         All made fast with DV, Vessel proceeding to anchoring
position.

1300 Hrs         Vsl Anchored // Mooring Master On-Board.

Remarks: As per DV, MV vessel to discharge 18300 MT and balance cargo to
discharge to next vessel.

 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.