Subject: MT SOBAR/ NOON REPORT//27 SEP 2024
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2024 10:12:27 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

27.09.2024 (DAILY NOON REPORT)

 

A) ETA NEXT PORT:N/A

B) DRAFT: FWD: 16.80M //AFT: 16.80 M

C) NOON POSITION: 02°05.95’N // 104°42.71’E

D) DISTANCE TO GO:N/A

E) AVERAGE SPEED IN LASTHRS: N/A

F) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:SE X 2, Sea–NW X 2

G) CONSUMPTION NOON TO NOON:9.5T

REMARKS:

ON 26.09.2024

·         @ 01530 SBE // COMMENCED HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

·         @ 1600 ANCHOR AWEIGH.

·         @ 1630 VSL DROP ANCHOR AS PER MOORING MASTER INSTRUCTIONS // VSL
AWAITING FOR ORDERS.

ON 27.09.2024

·         @ 0430 SBE // COMMENCED HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

·         @ 0448 ANCHOR AWEIGH // VSL UNDERWAY FOR RV POSITION.

·         @ 0548 CHECKLIST NO. 1 COMPLETED.

·         @ 0600 CHECKLIST NO. 2 COMPLETED.

·         @ 0612 CHECKLIST NO. 3 COMPLETED.

·         @ 0618 VSL AT RV POSITION.

·         @ 0900 VSL COMMENCED MOORING.

·         @ 1042 VSL COMPLETED MOORING // VESSEL PROCEEDING TO ANCHORING
POSITION.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.