Subject: MT SOBAR/ PRELIMINAEY SOF DISCHARGE 1ST PARCEL //27 SEP 2024
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2024 18:04:52 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Vessel discharging 1st parcel 18300 MT to DV. Attached please find scan copy
of NOR duly signed by mooring master. 

Please note following SOF discharging EOPL:

14-Sept-2024

0630 Hrs.        EOSP

0730 Hrs.        NOR Tendered

0800 Hrs         Vessel anchored at position  01°48.5’N / 104°39.5’E

27.09.2024

0448 Hrs                     Anchor aweigh

0548 Hrs                     Completed checklist No. 1

0600 Hrs                     Completed checklist No 2

0612 Hrs                     Completed checklist No 3

0618 Hrs                     Vessel at RV Position

0900 Hrs                     First Line

1042 Hrs                     All made fast with DV, Vessel proceeding to
anchoring position.

1300 Hrs                     Vsl Anchored // Mooring Master On-Board.

1306 Hrs                     Commenced key meeting

1400 Hrs                     Tank Inspection Commenced

1454 Hrs                     Mooring Master disembarked

1506 – 1600 Hrs         Cargo Hose Connected ( STBD Side)

1530 Hrs                     Tank  Inspection  Completed

1530 – 1630 Hrs         Commenced Calculation MV

1636 Hrs                     DV chief Officer Disembarked / MV Chief Officer
Onboard  DV 

1648 – 1800 Hrs         Tank Inspection DV

1800 – 1848 Hrs         Cargo Calculation  DV

1854 Hrs                     MV C/Off Onboard 

1900 - 1930 Hrs          Ship To Ship Line up

2000 Hrs                     Commenced Discharge Crude Oil  

Remarks: As per DV, MV vessel to discharge 18300 MT and balance cargo to
discharge to next vessel.

 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.