Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2024 15:50:29 +0000

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-"JunkMail rejected - mailgw-l.getway.biz [103.75.199.224]:60384 is in an
    550-RBL on csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=103.75.199.224 , see Poor
    550 Reputation Sender"

Subject: RE: MT SOBAR/ NOON REPORT//28 SEP 2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sobar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2024 19:20:15 +0330

Dear Master,

Please advise for the exact cargo in bbl and metric tons which is on board
of the vessel now after discharge the first parcel.

Regards,

OPT DEP 

From: Sobar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2024 4:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR/ NOON REPORT//28 SEP 2024

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Please note vessel clear of CH Billion and anchored at 1854hrs LT, Position:
01 01 N 104 48 E.

Waiting for discharge instructions. 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 28 September, 2024 10:38
To: 'Sobar'
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR/ NOON REPORT//28 SEP 2024

Dear master ,

Good day 

Please cast off from CH billion we will nominate the next vessel soon.

Regards,

OPT DEP  

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2024 9:42 AM
To: 'Sobar' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'OPS1' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Purchase' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Hr1' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Crewing2 Unaoneship'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR/ NOON REPORT//28 SEP 2024

Dear master ,

Good day 

Please cast off from CH billion we will nominate the next vessel soon.

Regards,

OPT DEP  

From: Sobar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2024 8:34 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'ops' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'OPS1' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Purchase' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Hr1' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Crewing2 Unaoneship'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT SOBAR/ NOON REPORT//28 SEP 2024

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

28.09.2024 (DAILY NOON REPORT)

 

A) ETA NEXT PORT:N/A

B) DRAFT: FWD: 15.00M //AFT: 15.00 M

C) NOON POSITION: 02°05.95’N // 104°42.71’E

D) DISTANCE TO GO:N/A

E) AVERAGE SPEED IN LASTHRS: N/A

F) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:NE X 2, Sea–NW X 2

G) CONSUMPTION NOON TO NOON:18.9T

REMARKS:

ON 27.09.2024

*	@ 1300 MV ANCHORED.
*	@ 1600 CARGO HOSE CONNECTED (2 X 10”).
*	@ 2000 VSL COMMENCED DISCHARGING OPERATION.

ON 28.09.2024

*	@ 0400 VSL COMPLETED DISCHARGING.

VSL ALONGSIDE CBN (DV) AT SINGAPORE EOPL, AWAITING FOR ORDERS.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.