Subject: [WARNING - ENCRYPTED ATTACHMENT NOT VIRUS SCANNED] FW: HENNA// HENG LI - CP 18.08.2024 /// DOCUMENT INVOICE REMAIN DEMURRAGE DISCHARGE CLAIM //USD 33,458.33 (AED 122,875.73)
From: "E-Rahmati" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 13:18:39 +0330

B.rgds.

E.Rahmati

   Ops/Post Fixture Dept.

Phone:+98-2123803249

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

                  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: E-Rahmati <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2024 10:37 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Shomali'
<[email-masked]>; 'amir-goudarzi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: HENNA// HENG LI - CP 18.08.2024 /// DOCUMENT INVOICE REMAIN
DEMURRAGE DISCHARGE CLAIM //USD 33,458.33 (AED 122,875.73) 

Dear sir,

Good time,

Pls, find the attach file invoice remain of demurrage discharge M.T HENNA &
documents. 

Kindly, urgently process the payment of amount (usd 33,458.33) and revert
with payment details proof. emphasize remitters to follow below points:

1.	Before any transfer, please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with our broker.
2.	Mentioned bank details in provided invoices should be double checked
with us by telephone / Fax. 
3.	Avoid depositing cash into designated bank account.

 The previous contract , we have demands ,pls urgently process the payment
to our account for closing the file.

B.rgds.

E.Rahmati

  Ops/Post Fixture Dept.

Phone:+98-2123803249

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

                  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]