Subject: [WARNING - ENCRYPTED ATTACHMENT NOT VIRUS SCANNED] HENNA// HENG LI - CP 18.08.2024 /// DOCUMENT INVOICE REMAIN DEMURRAGE DISCHARGE CLAIM //USD 33,458.33 (AED 122,875.73)
From: "E-Rahmati" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Shomali'" <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 10:36:35 +0330

Dear sir,

Good time,

Pls, find the attach file invoice remain of demurrage discharge M.T HENNA &
documents. 

Kindly, urgently process the payment of amount (usd 33,458.33) and revert
with payment details proof. emphasize remitters to follow below points:

1.	Before any transfer, please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with our broker.
2.	Mentioned bank details in provided invoices should be double checked
with us by telephone / Fax. 
3.	Avoid depositing cash into designated bank account.

 The previous contract , we have demands ,pls urgently process the payment
to our account for closing the file.

B.rgds.

E.Rahmati

   Ops/Post Fixture Dept.

Phone:+98-2123803249

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

                  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]