Subject: Notice of tender
From: "Navak Asia Kish Trading" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 13:00:30 +0330

Dear Madam/Sir,

Navak Asia Kish Trading Company, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, is
offering to sell a specific amount of oil products, including fuel oil,
gasoil, urea fertilizer, LPG, and EN590 10ppm, through an international
sales tender as per the attached details.

You are kindly invited to submit your best and most competitive counter
bid at a fixed price by 15:00 (IRST) on 10th October 2024.

Please ensure that your counter bid is submitted in the required format.

Best regards,

Yours Sincerely

Amir Saeed Dasht Peyma (Mr.)

Commercial Department

Navak Asia Kish Trading Company

Tel: +98 21 43000273

Ext.: 217

 

P Before printing, think of your responsibility and commitment towards the
ENVIRONMENT.