Subject: RE: LOI for HCO 2million barrels
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mohammed Serwan'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2024 19:21:35 +0330

Dear Mohammad Serwan,

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your prompt response and for considering our interest in
establishing a business partnership. 

We would like to inform you that we have the capacity to supply 8-12
million barrels of crude oil on a monthly basis, as well as the status of
our company as a governmental company.

In order to proceed with the necessary formalities, please review the
attached form and ensure to complete it accurately.

Additionally, we are requesting you to provide the required below details
regarding the buyer and the refinery at the earliest opportunity.

1.	Type of crude oil 
2.	Terms of delivery 
3.	Terms of payment 
4.	Refinery name 

Should you require any further information or clarification at this stage,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you once again for your assistance. We look forward to the
possibility of collaborating with your esteemed company.

Sincerely,

Commercial department 

 

 

From: Mohammed Serwan <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2024 8:18 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 

Hello , Dear

I hope this message finds you well.

Please find attached our requirements for your review. We would appreciate
it if you could provide us with further details on the next steps needed
to proceed. Your expertise and guidance in this matter would be invaluable
to us.

Thank you for your attention to this, and I look forward to your prompt
response.

Best regards,