Subject: ***SPAM*** MT TREND V2303 // SIRI // FDA Balance
From: "Arezo Almasi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Account" <[email-masked]>, "Jason Aghassi" <[email-masked]>, "Fayazi" <[email-masked]>, "Arezo Almasi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2024 09:03:06 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day

Please confirm receipt.

Quote
Amount received is 45,456dhs, no receipt picture not allowed .
Unquote

 

Best Regards

Arezoo Almasi (MS)

Tanker Operations Dept

Blue Gulf Shipping Services Co. Ltd.

Tel: +98 21 8888 3132   Fax: +98 21 8879 0155

Mob: +98 912 378 6035

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Skype:  <mailto:[email-masked]> a_almasi49

Whats App : +98 912 378 6035

 <http://www.bluegulfshipping.com/> www.bluegulfshipping.com