Subject: MT SOBAR / NOON REPORT//14 OCT 2024
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2024 13:15:54 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Below discharge instruction well received alongwith JPO files attached.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 14 October, 2024 12:05
To: [email-masked]; 'Sobar'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ops'; 'OPS1'; 'Purchase';
'Hr1'; 'Crewing2 Unaoneship'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR / NOON REPORT//14 OCT 2024

DEAR MASTER,

GREETINGS,

KINDLY BE INFORMED ON VSI FOR DISCHARGING OF REMAIN CARGO ONBOARD AS FOLLOW
FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION:

1-      MV: PURDUE STELLAR

ETA: 17-OCT-2024 / 0400 LT

QUANTITY TO BE DISCHARGE THROUGH S.T.S: 436,000 BBL ± 0.3%

2-      MV: CH BILLION

ETA: 22-OCT-2024 / 2000 LT

QUANTITY TO BE DISCHARGE THROUGH S.T.S: R.O.B SHALL BE FULLY DISCHARGE
(APRX: 436,000 BBL ± 0.3%)

PLEASE FIND STS PROVIDER / AGENT FULLSTYLE AS FOLLOW:

TRANS ARCTIC GLOBAL MARINE SERVICES PTE LTD, NO.1 MARITIME SQUARE #12-19
HARBOUR FRONT CENTRE. SINGAPORE 099253. TEL: - +6562766653 / FAX: -
+6562762664 EMAIL: - [email-masked] / [email-masked] WEBSITE: -
WWW.TAGMSPL.COM

KINDLY FIND THE JPOS IN ATTACHED FILES.

BEST REGARDS,

C.MILER

OPS DEPT

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2024 11:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Sobar' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'ops' <[email-masked]>; 'OPS1' <[email-masked]>;
'Purchase' <[email-masked]>; 'Hr1' <[email-masked]>; 'Crewing2
Unaoneship' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: FW: MT SOBAR / NOON REPORT//14 OCT 2024

Dear Captain Miller,

Please send proper instructions to the good master of MT SOBAR.

Regards,

OPT DEP 

 

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

14.10.2024 (DAILY NOON REPORT)

 

A) ETA NEXT PORT:N/A

B) DRAFT: FWD: 15.00M //AFT: 15.00 M

C) NOON POSITION: 02°01.12’N// 104°48.08’E

D) DISTANCE TO GO:N/A

E) AVERAGE SPEED IN LASTHRS: N/A

F) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:NW X 4, Sea–SE X 4

G) CONSUMPTION NOON TO NOON:5.5T

REMARKS:

VSL @ SINGAPORE EOPL ANCHORAGE, AWAITING FOR ORDERS.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.