Subject: RE: MT SOBAR/ FINAL SOF DISCHARGE 2ND PARCEL //20 OCT 2024
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2024 07:03:17 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Vessel discharging 2nd Parcel 430000 BBLS.

Please find attached cargo documents: 

Please note following SOF discharging EOPL:

 

DATE: 19.10.2024

0430 HRS LT        S.B.E / COMMENCE HEAVE UP ANCHOR

0500 HRS LT        ANCHOR AWEIGH

0548 HRS LT        COMPLETED CHECKLIST NO. 1

0600 HRS LT        COMPLETED CHECKLIST NO. 2

0630 HRS LT        COMPLETED CHECKLIST NO. 3

0730 HRS LT        VSL AT RV POSITION

0900 HRS LT        COMMENCE MOORING (FIRST LINE)

1048 HRS LT        COMPLETED MOORING (ALL MADE FAST)

1248 HRS LT       MV VSL DROP ANCHOR

1340 HRS LT        MV CH/OFF ONBOARD DV

1400 HRS LT        COMM DV TANK INSPECTION 

1500 HRS LT        COMPLETED DV TANK INSPECTION // DV CH/OFF ONBOARD MV

1500 - 1524 HRS LT          : KEY MEETING CARRIED OUT

1530 HRS LT        COMM MV TANK INSPECTION 

1730 HRS LT        COMPLETED MV TANK INSPECTION

1730 - 1812 HRS LT: CARGO CALCULATION CARRIED OUT

1800 HRS LT   COMM CARGO HOSE CONNECTION

1812 HRS LT   CH/OFF DISEMBARKED FROM MV

1900 HRS LT   CARGO HOSE CONNECTION COMPLETED

1900 - 1930 HRS LT:SHIP TO SHIP LINE UP

1930 HRS LT   COMPLETED CHECKLIST NO. 4

2006 HRS LT          COMM DISCHARGING CARGO

 

DATE: 20.10.2024

1830 HRS LT:       CEASED DISCHARINGING FOR INTERNAL STRIPPING

2300 HRS LT                        :               COMPLETED DISCHARGING

2318 HRS LT:       MV Chief onboard DV

2330 - 0124:       DV Tank Inspection carried out

 

DATE: 21.10.2024

0124 - 0154                         :               DV Cargo Calculation 

0206                                       :               MV Chief Officer
and DV Chief Officer onboard MV

0212 - 0330                         :               MV Tank Inspection
Carried out

0336 - 0412                         :               Cargo Calculation
Carried out

0418                                       :               DV Chief Officer
Disembarked

0500 - 0800                         :               Cargo Hose Disconnection

0821                                       :               COMPLETED
CHECKLIST NO. 5

0842                                       :               COMM UNMOORING
with DV

0924                                       :               All Clear with DV

 

Remarks: Vessel after discharging anchored at position 02 04.94N 104 42.74,
waiting for final discharge to next DV.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.