Subject: MT SOBAR/ FINAL SOF DISCHARGE 3RD PARCEL //22 OCT 2024
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2024 15:20:33 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Please note following SOF discharging EOPL:

 

DATE: 19.10.2024

0430 HRS LT        S.B.E / COMMENCE HEAVE UP ANCHOR

0500 HRS LT        ANCHOR AWEIGH

0548 HRS LT        COMPLETED CHECKLIST NO. 1

0600 HRS LT        COMPLETED CHECKLIST NO. 2

0630 HRS LT        COMPLETED CHECKLIST NO. 3

0730 HRS LT        VSL AT RV POSITION

0900 HRS LT        COMMENCE MOORING (FIRST LINE)

1048 HRS LT        COMPLETED MOORING (ALL MADE FAST)

1248 HRS LT       MV VSL DROP ANCHOR

1340 HRS LT        MV CH/OFF ONBOARD DV

1400 HRS LT        COMM DV TANK INSPECTION 

1500 HRS LT        COMPLETED DV TANK INSPECTION // DV CH/OFF ONBOARD MV

1500`1524 HRS LT              KEY MEETING CARRIED OUT

1530 HRS LT        COMM MV TANK INSPECTION 

1730 HRS LT        COMPLETED MV TANK INSPECTION

1730`1812 HRS LT              CARGO CALCULATION CARRIED OUT

1800 HRS LT   COMM CARGO HOSE CONNECTION

1812 HRS LT   CH/OFF DISEMBARKED FROM MV

1900 HRS LT   CARGO HOSE CONNECTION COMPLETED

1900 - 1930 HRS LT:SHIP TO SHIP LINE UP

1930 HRS LT   COMPLETED CHECKLIST NO. 4

2006 HRS LT          COMM DISCHARGING CARGO

 

DATE: 20.10.2024

1830 HRS LT:       CEASED DISCHARINGING FOR INTERNAL STRIPPING

2300 HRS LT        COMPLETED DISCHARGING

2318 HRS LT:       MV Chief onboard DV

2330 - 0124:       DV Tank Inspection carried out

 

DATE: 21.10.2024

0124 - 0154 HRS LT          DV Cargo Calculation 

0206 HRS LT                        MV Chief Officer and DV Chief Officer
onboard MV

0212~ 0330 HRS LT           MV Tank Inspection Carried out

0336~0412HRS LT             Cargo Calculation Carried out

0418 HRS LT                        DV Chief Officer Disembarked

0500~0800                           Cargo Hose Disconnection

0821 HRS LT                        COMPLETED CHECKLIST NO. 5

0842 HRS LT                        COMM UNMOORING with DV

0924 HRS LT                        All Clear with DV

STATEMENT OF FACTS FOR STS (DISCHARGING) WITH CHARLIE BRAVO NOVEMBER AT
SINGAPORE E'OPL:

3RD PARCEL QUANTITY: 4, 38,213.000 BBLS:

DATE: 21.10.2024

0924 HRS LT                        NOR RETENDERED

DATE: 22.10.2024

1030 HRS LT                        SBE//COMMENCE HEAVE UP ANCHOR

1100 HRS LT                        ANCHOR AWEIEGH

1115 HRS LT                        COMPLETED CHECKLIST NO. 1

1124 HRS LT                        COMPLETED CHECKLIST NO. 2

1130 HRS LT                        COMPLETED CHECKLIST NO. 3

1300 HRS LT                        COMMENCE MOORING (FIRST LINE)

1230 HRS LT                        VSL AT RV POSN

1442 HRS LT                        COMPLETED MOORING (ALL MADE FAST) // NOR
ACCEPTED

1500 HRS LT                        MOORING MASTER ONBOARD MV

1712 HRS LT                        MV DROP ANCHOR

1800 HRS LT                        DV C/OFF ONBOARD MV

1806 - 1830 HRS LT          KEY MEETING CARRIED OUT

1806 - 1900 HRS LT          CARGO HOSE CONNECTION CARRIED OUT

1836 - 1936 HRS LT          MV TANK INSPECTION CARRIED OUT

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.