Subject: RE: Drilling Project For woth seen Energy
From: <[email-masked]>
To: '谢正温' <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2024 12:25:22 +0330

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the productive meeting and your email regarding the drilling 
rig project.

1.	Please note that the reservoir conditions are normal, and we will provide 
as much local support as possible.
2.	The current production rate is 70,000 barrels per day, and our plan is to 
increase it to 230,000 barrels per day. We have five oil fields slated for 
development.
3.	The proposed rate of 27,000 USD per day is quite high. We kindly request 
that you revise the offer to a range of 18,000-20,000 USD per day. The 
contract duration is planned for five years.
4.	Please send the transportation cost to bandar abbas and bandar mahshahr
5.	We would be pleased to meet with you in Beijing. Afterward, we invite 
your technicians to visit the field location in Iran.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Commercial department

From: 谢正温 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2024 3:02 PM
To: info <[email-masked]>
Subject: Drilling Project For woth seen Energy

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your time to discuss the  potential  cooperation opportunity 
between us.

In terms of future drilling project, we are very open to cooperate with 
Worth Seen  Energy  Ltd.  We have three existed  2000 hp rigs  in China 
already.  Once  both of us finished the busyness process, we will deliver 
the rigs to worksite within 60 days.

In terms of drilling rigs quotation price. The initial dairy rate is 27000$ 
around per day, the final quotation price need your company provide the 
specific requirements ,local  drilling reservoir condition and  local 
drilling support  condition. Once  we got all these specific condition, we 
will fix final quotation price for your company.

In terms  of rigs mobilization cost. We need you provide destination port in 
Iran , our teams will calculate the rigs logistics  cost for you.

Regards.

ZHENGWEN XIE 谢正温

General Manager / HOGC

HOGC  华兴世纪油气集团有限公司   <http://www.huaxingshiji.com/> www.huaxingshiji.com

Office:+86 28 89115252  | Cell:+86 15811281512  | 
Email:[email-masked]

Unit 308, Building A, No. 337, Ningbo Road East, Tianfu New Area District, 
Chengdu, Sichuan Province, P.R. China

中国（四川)自由贸易试验区成都市天府新区正兴街道宁波路东段377号1栋3层8号