Subject: RE: Signed Contract-HCO-MTC--1000KB-MALAYSIAN HEAVY CRUDE OIL-5th-25th DEC 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'chen.hong'" <[email-masked]>, "'xinye.wang'" <[email-masked]>, "'jian.yang'" <[email-masked]>, "'xiaoying.guo'" <[email-masked]>, "'jingbo.xu'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2024 14:43:40 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day

Please find attached invoices.

Regards

Commercial department

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2024 5:54 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: chen.hong <[email-masked]>; xinye.wang <[email-masked]>; 
jian.yang <[email-masked]>; xiaoying.guo <[email-masked]>; 
jingbo.xu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Signed Contract-HCO-MTC--1000KB-MALAYSIAN HEAVY CRUDE 
OIL-5th-25th DEC 2025

Dear Sir，

Good day，

Please find the attached stamped contract ，and provide us with the 
commercial invoice for payment of the performance bond.

Thank you

  _____

 Feng Shoujun  冯守俊

Phone：+86 15898996750

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

青岛市市南区华润大厦A座4509室

4509, Block A, China Resources Building,

Shinan District, Qingdao

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Date: 2024-10-20 23:00

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: Signed Contract-HCO-MTC

Dear Sir,

Good evening,

Attached please find the signed and stamped contract.

Please get it signed and stamped all the pages and return to us.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department