Subject: RE: Payment of Performance Bond-1000KB-MALAYSIAN HEAVY CRUDE OIL-5th-25th DEC 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2024 14:47:04 +0330

Dear sir,

Thanks for receipt 

Please send the receipt as per star energy as our bank does not accept
this one 

Regards

Commercial department 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2024 1:01 PM
To: info <[email-masked]>
Subject: Payment of Performance Bond-1000KB-MALAYSIAN HEAVY CRUDE
OIL-5th-25th DEC 2025

Dear Sir，

Good day，

Please check the payment of the performance bond and let me know when you
receive it.

Thank you

  _____  

SDIET DMCC