Subject: RE: Payment of Performance Bond-1000KB-MALAYSIAN HEAVY CRUDE OIL-5th-25th DEC 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2024 16:50:21 +0330

Dear sir

Confirmed

With many thanks

Regards

Commercial department

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2024 3:59 PM
To: info <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Payment of Performance Bond-1000KB-MALAYSIAN HEAVY CRUDE 
OIL-5th-25th DEC 2025

Dear,Sir

Good day,

Under contract No.IS MTC/19062024, please confirm that your side assign STAR 
ENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED as the beneficiary of the performance bond, and 
the payment to STAR ENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED shall be deemed as 
fulfillment of buyer's payment obligations under the contract above.

Thank you

  _____

SDIET DMCC

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Date

10/25/2024 19:17

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Cc

Subject

RE: Payment of Performance Bond-1000KB-MALAYSIAN HEAVY CRUDE OIL-5th-25th 
DEC 2025

Dear sir,

Thanks for receipt

Please send the receipt as per star energy as our bank does not accept this 
one

Regards

Commercial department

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2024 1:01 PM
To: info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Payment of Performance Bond-1000KB-MALAYSIAN HEAVY CRUDE 
OIL-5th-25th DEC 2025

Dear Sir，

Good day，

Please check the payment of the performance bond and let me know when you 
receive it.

Thank you

  _____

SDIET DMCC