Subject: FW: Signed document ABJP084LOI-MILAN.pdf attached.
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2024 10:26:29 +0700

Dear Sir,

Greeting from PT. Aero Bara Jaya Pratama, it's nice to have meeting with you
all here in Jakarta, welcome aboard and enjoy your Jakarta Trip.

We Would like to Send our Intension to purchase the Crude oil that have been
discusses, 7-10 days will be arriding.

Please advise us the offer and the specification for us to review and
consider, we will arrange to supply to our State company Pertamina.

If possible please send us also the picture of the sample of the crude that
have taken for our reference.

We waiting for your best offer and we can start to have corporation with
you.

Thank's..

Best Regards,

PT. Aero Bara Jaya Pratama

Sales Department

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com