Subject: RE: MT IZUMO - Request for Invoice
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'ye'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2024 18:02:32 +0330

Dear Sir,

We accept the freight and demurrage fees, but we do not need to change the 
nationality and flag. Please re-issue the demurrage fee invoice and send it 
to us. We will complete the payment as soon as possible. Thank you for your 
understanding and support.

Regards

LUANBIRD SHIPPING SERVICES LLC

From: ye <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2024 10:19 AM
To: info <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT IZUMO - Request for Invoice

Dear sir,   plz find attached invoice about frt bal&dem and laytime 
sheet，ty.

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:undefined> ye<[email-masked]>

Date

11/10/2024 12:56

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> info<[email-masked]>

Subject

Re: MT IZUMO - Request for Invoice

Dear sir,
The change of certificates such as class,nationality and flag is in progress 
and invoices what related will be sent later,ty.

  <https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/wzpmmc/dc2d7946f2d202f42a47d7232ab5ee0b.jpg>

Ye

gemini_marine  -

manager

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> info<[email-masked]>

Date

11/09/2024 21:01

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> gemini_marine<[email-masked]>

Subject

MT IZUMO - Request for Invoice

Ref: LUAN38-09112024

Date : 11th November 2024

TO: GEMINI MARINE LIMITED CO.

ship owner of vessel MT. IZUMO

Dear Sir,

Regarding the charter party dated 9th September 2024 for the vessel name MT 
IZUMO with IMO Number 9249324, please send the invoices for the freight and 
demurrage for the payment process.

Regards

LUANBIRD SHIPPING SERVICES LLC