Subject: ***SPAM*** M.T DAN ===> Daily report /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 16.11.2024
From: "Dan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2024 12:33:14 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please Note Following Charterer Daily Report, For Your Kind Perusal:

 

Date / Time : 16/NOV/2024, 1200 Hrs Lt (SMT = UTC + 0800 Hrs)

A) ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT (E.OPL) : 17.NOV.2024//2300

B)  Present Draft: Aft 20.2 Mtrs  , Fwd: 20.2 Mtrs

C)  Cargo On Board    :  B/L Figure    :  1,954,222BBL 271,957.6 MT     

                                       Ships Figure :  1,952,881BBL
271,763 MT     

D) B/L Date : 28.OCT.2024

E) Noon Position: 03   40.30  N , 100  09.80 E

F)  Average Steaming Speed : 12.9 Knt

G)  Speed/Course At Present: 12.7 Knt/137T

H) Weather Condition: Wind: NW X 2 , Sea: SE X 1 , Current: Ely X 2.0

I) Distance To Go : 373 NM

J) Distance Covered: 3807 NM

K)  Fuel:               HFO =492.5;
LSFO= 573 MT;                        LSMGO= 0.0 MT;             MGO=238 Mt

Consumption:      HFO =84.5 MT;                              LSFO= 0 MT;
LSMGO= 0.0 MT;             MGO=1 Mt

L) Remark: 

*         ETA TO BRV1 (PILOT):16.11.2024/1600 LT

 

 Best Regards 

Master Mt Dan

Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]