Subject: ***SPAM*** M.T DAN ===> Daily report /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024
From: "Dan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2024 12:41:09 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please Note Following Charterer Daily Report, For Your Kind Perusal.

 

Date / Time : 17/NOV/2024, 1200 Hrs Lt (SMT = UTC + 0800 Hrs)

A) ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT (E.OPL) : 17.NOV.2024//2200

B)  Present Draft: Aft 20.2 Mtrs  , Fwd: 20.2 Mtrs

C)  Cargo On Board    :  B/L Figure    :  1,954,222BBL 271,957.6 MT     

                                       Ships Figure :  1,952,881BBL
271,763 MT     

D) B/L Date : 28.OCT.2024

E) Noon Position: 01   05.40  N , 103  43.00 E

F)  Average Steaming Speed : 13.4 Knt

G)  Speed/Course At Present: 11.8 Knt/045T

H) Weather Condition: Wind: NW X 3 , Sea: SE X 2 , Current: SE X 1.0

I) Distance To Go : 97  NM

J) Distance Covered: 4083 NM

K)  Fuel:               HFO =486.5;
LSFO= 492.0 MT;                        LSMGO= 0.0 MT;             MGO=238
Mt 

Consumption:      HFO =6.0 MT;                                    LSFO=
81.0 MT;                           LSMGO= 0.0 MT;             MGO=0.0 Mt

L) Remark: 

*         Vessel transiting Malacca & Singapore Strait

 

 Best Regards 

Master Mt Dan

Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]