Subject: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dan'" <[email-masked]>, "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2024 10:50:28 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the discharge LOI in attached file.

Best regards,

OPS. DEP

From: Dan <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2024 12:40 PM
To: 'yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: ***SPAM*** M.T DAN ===> Daily report /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING
L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the attached daily Noon report.

 

 Best Regards 

Master Mt Dan

Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]