Subject: ***SPAM*** M.T DAN ===> Daily report /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 19.11.2024
From: "Dan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2024 11:34:24 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please Note Following Charterer Daily Report, For Your Kind Perusal.

 

Date / Time : 19/NOV/2024, 1200 Hrs Lt (SMT = UTC + 0800 Hrs)

A) ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT (E.OPL) : VESSEL ANCHORED AT EOPL

B)  Present Draft: Aft 20.2 Mtrs  , Fwd: 20.2 Mtrs

C)  Cargo On Board    :  B/L Figure    :  1,954,222BBL 271,957.6 MT     

                                       Ships Figure :  1,952,881BBL
271,763 MT     

D) B/L Date : 28.OCT.2024

E) Noon Position: 01   53.0  N , 104  41.50 E

F)  Average Steaming Speed : VESSEL ANCHORED AT EOPL

G)  Speed/Course At Present: VESSEL ANCHORED AT EOPL

H) Weather Condition: Wind: NE X 3 , Sea: SW X 2 , Current: SE X 0.3

I) Distance To Go : 12.0  NM

J) Distance Covered: 4168 NM

K)  Fuel:               HFO =457;
LSFO= 1742.51 MT;                LSMGO= 0.0 MT;             MGO=238 Mt 

Consumption:      HFO =10 MT;                                  LSFO= 0 MT;
LSMGO= 0.0 MT;             MGO=0.0 Mt

L) Remark: 

*         On 17.11.2024  at 2100 LT vessel anchored at EOPL and NOR
tendered

*         On 19.11.2024 Quantity of 1250.51 MT LSFO received in EOPL.

 

 Best Regards 

Master Mt Dan

Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]