Subject: ***SPAM*** M.T DAN ===> Daily report /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 23.11.2024
From: "Dan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2024 12:16:49 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please Note Following Charterer Daily Report, For Your Kind Perusal.

 

Date / Time: 23/NOV/2024, 1200 Hrs Lt (SMT = UTC + 0800 Hrs)

A) ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT (E.OPL): VESSEL MOORED TO THE D.V

B)  Present Draft: Aft 20.2 Mtrs  , Fwd: 20.2 Mtrs

C)  Cargo On Board    :  B/L Figure    :  1,954,222BBL 271,957.6 MT     

                                       Ships Figure :  1,952,881BBL
271,763 MT     

D) B/L Date : 28.OCT.2024

E) Noon Position: 02   02.40 N, 104   42.70E

F)  Average Steaming Speed: VESSEL MOORED TO THE D.V

G)  Speed/Course at Present: VESSEL MOORED TO THE D.V

H) Weather Condition: Wind: NW X 2 , Sea: SE X 1 , Current: SE X 0.1

I) Distance To Go 0.0 NM

J) Distance Covered 4180 NM

K)  Fuel:               HFO =392 MT;                               LSFO=
1742.51 MT;                 LSMGO= 142.998 MT;        MGO=238 Mt 

Consumption:      HFO =10 MT;                                  LSFO= 0 MT;
LSMGO= 0.0 MT;                MGO=0.0 Mt

L) Remark: 

*         23.11.2024 // 1012 LT: Cargo Surveyor Embarked

*         Gauging & Tank Inspection In Progress.

*         Vessel waiting to provide New certified cargo hose by STS
provider.

 

 Best Regards 

Master Mt Dan

Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]