Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Cargo surveyor
From: "Dan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2024 17:03:07 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Kindly note base on Loading Master conversation, two cargo surveyor will
join the vessel upon complete berthing operation.

Appreciate your kind advise if vessel permitted to accept mentioned
surveyor onboard.

Your Sincerely 

Master MT DAN

Email:     Dan <mailto:[email-masked]> @netvslplus.com

From: Yahyavi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 20 11 2024 04:15
To: 'Dan'
Cc: 'Mosayebi'; [email-masked]; 'anbavypour'; 'harampanahi'; 'Yahyavi'
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear master

Salam

Below pls confirm for receipt 

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 5:44 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>; 'Dan' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear captain,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the dv changed and please find the q88 of new dv in
attached file.

Best regards,

OPS.DEP

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 1:16 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dan'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear captain,

Greetings,

Kindly find JPO and Q88 of DV in attached files.

Best regards,

OPS-DEP

From: Yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 11:47 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Dan' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear sir

Salam

Thank u note ,

Waiting to rcv DV Q88 Along With Coding ( JPO ) For operation .

Meanwhile pls advise chrtrr disch documentary instruction . 

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 10:50 AM
To: 'Dan' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'yahyavi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the discharge LOI in attached file.

Best regards,

OPS. DEP

From: Dan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2024 12:40 PM
To: 'yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: ***SPAM*** M.T DAN ===> Daily report /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING
L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the attached daily Noon report.

 

 Best Regards 

Master Mt Dan

Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]