Subject: ***SPAM*** M.T DAN ===>initial documentation issue
From: "Dan" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2024 21:41:19 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hereby noted with many thanks.

Your Sincerely

Master MT DAN

Email:     Dan <mailto:[email-masked]> @netvslplus.com

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 23 11 2024 14:42
To: 'Dan'; 'Yahyavi'
Cc: 'Mosayebi'; 'anbavypour'; 'harampanahi'; 'Yahyavi'
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===>initial documentation issue

Dear sir,

Greetings,

below mails received with many thanks, please proceed to commence discharge 
to avoid any more delay, for the MV docs no need to take DV rep signature or 
stamp and confirmation of surveyor is much enough.

Best regards,

Ops Dep

From: Dan <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2024 8:12 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 
'harampanahi' <[email-masked]>; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: M.T DAN ===>initial documentation issue

Dear Sir

Good Day

Refer to B/M kindly find attached file.

Pls consider 2172 BBL free water observed during inspection and sampling 
also carried out with surveyor.

Your Sincerely

Master MT DAN

Email:     Dan <mailto:[email-masked]> @netvslplus.com

From: Dan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 23 11 2024 16:14
To: [email-masked]'; 'Yahyavi'
Cc: 'Mosayebi'; 'anbavypour'; 'harampanahi'; 'Yahyavi'
Subject: M.T DAN ===>initial documentation issue

Dear Sir

Good Day

Kindly note today 23.11.2024 another gauging carried out with presence of 
cargo surveyor and D.V Ch/Off and ullage report prepared with both ships 
real name.

D.V Ch/Off and master are refusing to sign and stamp the prepared ullage 
report.

D.V declaring according to their operator instruction they can just write to 
“check as witness” but without any sign or stamp.

Appreciate your kind advise in this regard.

Your Sincerely

Master MT DAN

Email:     Dan <mailto:[email-masked]> @netvslplus.com

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 21 11 2024 19:57
To: Yahyavi
Cc: 'Mosayebi'; 'anbavypour'; 'harampanahi'; 'Dan'; 'Yahyavi'
Subject: Re: M.T DAN ===> commence disch/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV 
CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Cargo surveyor

Dear captain,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the surveyors will be attend on board by delay, please 
cooperate with MM to commence discharge with out surveyor as may they can be 
onboard at the end of operation.

Best regards,

Ops Dep

  _____

From: Yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2024 3:54:38 pm
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dan' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yahyavi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP 
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Cargo surveyor

Dear sir

Ref below mstrt msg pls advise .

Dear mstr ric

they are not allowed to come on board Till chrtrr confirmation

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2024 5:03 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'harampanahi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP 
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Cargo surveyor

Dear Sir

Good Day

Kindly note base on Loading Master conversation, two cargo surveyor will 
join the vessel upon complete berthing operation.

Appreciate your kind advise if vessel permitted to accept mentioned surveyor 
onboard.

Your Sincerely

Master MT DAN

Email:     Dan <mailto:[email-masked]> @netvslplus.com

From: Yahyavi [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 20 11 2024 04:15
To: 'Dan'
Cc: 'Mosayebi';  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'anbavypour'; 
'harampanahi'; 'Yahyavi'
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP 
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear master

Salam

Below pls confirm for receipt

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 5:44 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Dan' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'anbavypour' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'harampanahi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP 
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear captain,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the dv changed and please find the q88 of new dv in 
attached file.

Best regards,

OPS.DEP

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 1:16 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Dan' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> mosayebi@ptsoccom>; 
'anbavypour' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'harampanahi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP 
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear captain,

Greetings,

Kindly find JPO and Q88 of DV in attached files.

Best regards,

OPS-DEP

From: Yahyavi < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 11:47 AM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Dan' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'anbavypour' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'harampanahi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'Yahyavi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP 
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear sir

Salam

Thank u note ,

Waiting to rcv DV Q88 Along With Coding ( JPO ) For operation .

Meanwhile pls advise chrtrr disch documentary instruction .

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
ops@aqua366com>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 10:50 AM
To: 'Dan' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'yahyavi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'anbavypour' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'harampanahi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP 
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the discharge LOI in attached file.

Best regards,

OPS. DEP

From: Dan < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2024 12:40 PM
To: 'yahyavi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'anbavypour' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'harampanahi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: ***SPAM*** M.T DAN ===> Daily report /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING 
L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the attached daily Noon report.

 Best Regards

Master Mt Dan

Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

=