Subject: Re: LIMAS - Noon Report 12 &13-NOV-2024
From: "masterlimas" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2024 12:47:36 +0330

Dear Sir

Good day!

Please find attached noon report 12 & 13 NOV 2024 for your record.

Tks & Best Regards

Master of LIMAS

---- Replied Message ---- 
From 	 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date 	11/24/2024 17:01
To 	 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'masterlimas'<[email-masked]> ,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Cc 	 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> ,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> ,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> ,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> ,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Subject 	RE: LIMAS - Noon Report 13-NOV-2024

Dear master,

Good day,

Kindly please clarify the noon report for 12 nov and 13 nov as the distances 
covered are not match. Please send the noon reports for mentioned dates 
again.

Best regards,

Ops dep