Subject: RIVERSIDE LVN LOADING VOY 02/24--STS
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2024 12:14:52 -0000

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Please find below.

24-Nov-2024

1230 LT : Instruction received from Pilot to heave up Anchor / One Hr Notice 

1330 LT : SBE / Commenced Heaving up Anchor

1400 LT:  POB

1412 LT : Anchor Aweigh, Vessel underway to Pilot station

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

CAPT. MORTEZA 

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2024 13:38
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RIVERSIDE LVN LOADING VOY 02/24--NOR

 

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly note below SOF:

23.11.2024@ LT

0530--- EOSP

0630---Vsl Anchored @ Opl as per instruction

0700---F.W.E

 

Kindly find NOR which tendered @ LVN OPL dated: 23 NOV 2024 @ 06:30 Lt,

Thanks & Best Regards,

CAPT. MORTEZA 

Master M.T. RIVERSIDE

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail