Subject: RE: discharge LOI
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2024 21:28:06 +0330

Dear sir,

Kindly find the discharge LOI in attached file. Please commence the
discharge asap to avoid any delay.

Best regards,

Ops Dep

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2024 8:38 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: discharge LOI

Dear sir,

Kindly find the discharge LOI in attached file. Please commence the
discharge asap to avoid any delay.

Best regards,

Ops Dep

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2024 8:23 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: discharge LOI

Dear sir,

Kindly find the discharge LOI in attached file. Please commence the
discharge asap to avoid any delay.

Best regards,

Ops Dep

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2024 7:18 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: discharge LOI

Dear sir,

Kindly find the discharge LOI in attached file. Please commence the
discharge asap to avoid any delay.

Best regards,

Ops Dep