Subject: ***SPAM*** Re: Consultancy Agreement and Request for Invoice
From: 红豆(Sandy) <[email-masked]>
To: "info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2024 04:27:58 +0330

Dear Milen Trading Co. Limited
Thank you for your letter. It is a pleasure to cooperate with you and we 
will send the agreement and invoice you mentioned above  as soon as 
possible.
best regards.
XIAMEN HAOHE TRADING CO.LIMITED

  _____

发自我的iPhone

------------------ Original ------------------
From: info <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat,Nov 23,2024 9:45 PM
To: 104315421 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Consultancy Agreement and Request for Invoice

Dear XIAMEN HAOHE TRADING CO. LIMITED,

I hope this email finds you well.

Please find attached the consultancy agreement between XIAMEN HAOHE TRADING 
CO. LIMITED and MILEN TRADING CO. LIMITED for your review.

In line with the terms of the agreement, we kindly request you to issue an 
invoice related to this agreement at your earliest convenience. If there are 
any additional details or clarifications required, please do not hesitate to 
reach out.

We look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

Commercial Department

Milen Trading Co. Limited