Subject: RE: RIVERSIDE LVN LOADING VOY 02/24--1800 Lt @ 25.11.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2024 15:01:32 -0000

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly note loading SOF:

25.NOV.2024/1800 LT

===================

QTY ONBOARD: 94,372 M3 / 593,582 BBLS / 85,133 MT

REMAINING TO LOAD: 19,771 M3 / 124,356 BBLS / 17,835 MT

AVG RATE: 4,840 M3 / 30,440 BBLS / 4,366 MT

 

ETC: 26.NOV.2024 0800 LT

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

CAPT. MORTEZA 

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2024 22:08
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RIVERSIDE LVN LOADING VOY 02/24--2400 Lt @ 24.11.2024

Dear Sir,

Good day.

24.NOV.2024 

2400 LT

QTY ONBOARD:              5,680 M3/35,726 BBLS/5,124 MT

REMAINING TO LOAD:   105,472 M3/ 663,399 BBLS/ 95,146 MT

AVG RATE:                       4,519 M3 / 28,425 BBLS / 4,077 MT

 

ETC: 26.NOV.2024 0100 LT

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

CAPT. MORTEZA 

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2024 17:31
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: RIVERSIDE LVN LOADING VOY 02/24--STS 

 

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly find NOR revised as Crude Oil,

Thanks & Best Regards,

CAPT. MORTEZA 

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2024 16:50
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: RIVERSIDE LVN LOADING VOY 02/24--STS 

 

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Please find below.

24-Nov-2024

1230 LT : Instruction received from Pilot to heave up Anchor / One Hr Notice 

1330 LT : SBE / Commenced Heaving up Anchor

1412 LT : Anchor Aweigh, Vessel underway to Pilot station

1630 LT : Parallel M/V

1648 LT : Commenced mooring / First line

1800 LT : All Made Fast Fwd/ Aft

1900 LT : M/V Dropped Anchor

1900 LT : F.W.E / Engine Kept On Short Notice

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

CAPT. MORTEZA 

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2024 12:15
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RIVERSIDE LVN LOADING VOY 02/24--STS 

 

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Please find below.

24-Nov-2024

1230 LT : Instruction received from Pilot to heave up Anchor / One Hr Notice 

1330 LT : SBE / Commenced Heaving up Anchor

1400 LT:  POB

1412 LT : Anchor Aweigh, Vessel underway to Pilot station

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

CAPT. MORTEZA 

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2024 13:38
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RIVERSIDE LVN LOADING VOY 02/24--NOR

 

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly note below SOF:

23.11.2024@ LT

0530--- EOSP

0630---Vsl Anchored @ Opl as per instruction

0700---F.W.E

 

Kindly find NOR which tendered @ LVN OPL dated: 23 NOV 2024 @ 06:30 Lt,

Thanks & Best Regards,

CAPT. MORTEZA 

Master M.T. RIVERSIDE

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail