Subject: RE: PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS M.T. FLEVES.
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sarak'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2024 23:47:18 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the fleves docs along the stamp scan to use for pri arrival
docs to send for agent.

Best regards,

Ops Dep

From: Sarak <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2024 8:21 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS M.T. FLEVES.

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 26 November 2024 22:21
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS M.T. FLEVES.

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 26 November 2024 18:38
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS M.T. FLEVES.

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached pre arrival documents.

1)  attached 

2) attached

3) attached

4) attached

5) attached 

6) attached

7) attached

8) attached

9) attached 

10) attached

11) attached

12) arrival f=7m,A=9/DEP 16 M E/K

13) 17.84m

14) 03/24 

15) 26-11-2024/1700 hrs 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **