Subject: ***SPAM*** M.T DAN ===> Daily report /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 26.11.2024
From: "Dan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2024 14:03:12 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please Note Following Charterer Daily Report, For Your Kind Perusal.

 

Date / Time: 26-NOV-2024 // 1200 Hrs Lt (SMT = UTC + 0800 Hrs)

A) Eta To Discharge Port: 

B) Present Draft: Aft 13.70 Mtrs, Fwd: 8.0 Mtrs

C) Cargo On Board    :   381,040 BBL 53,025 MT

D) B/L Date : 28.OCT.2024

E) Noon Position: 02   02.40 N, 104   42.70E

F) Average Steaming Speed: 

G) Speed/Course at Present: 

H) Weather Condition: Wind: NW X 4, Sea: SE x 3, Current: SE x 0.2

I) Distance To Go: 0.0 NM

J) Distance Covered: 4180 NM

K) Fuel:                       HFO =303 Mt;            LSFO= 1742.51 Mt;
LSMGO= 142.998 Mt;           MGO=238 Mt 

Consumption:              HFO =42 Mt;              LSFO= 0 Mt;
LSMGO= 0.0 Mt;                   MGO=0.0 Mt

L) Remark: Vsl In STS operation Discharging HCO

*         ROB :                          381,040 BBL

*         Quantity Disch:           1,571,841 BBL

*         Avg Rate:                    24,420 BBL

*         ETC:                           27.11.2024 / 2000LT

 

 Best Regards 

Master Mt Dan

Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]